Why study online?
Studying a programme fully online allows you to continue working while you learn helpful skills.There are six convenient start dates a year, and this means you don’t have to wait for the beginning of the year to start studying.
Here is an easy to follow breakdown of how to become an online student with UWC.
• Payment is made per module, as you go, meaning there isn’t a big down payment at the start.
• You don’t need to attend classes on campus, everything is online.
• You will have access to your lecturers and they will be available to assist you throughout the programme.
• Your learning materials are included and are available on the online learning platform.
Does the programme suit you?
Visit the Online Programmes page to see what we have on offer.
Management Development Programme
• University Degree or National Diploma in any field;
• Matriculation certificate plus at least five years’ appropriate full-time work experience.
Applicants who have not passed matric may enter the Management Development Programme by complying with the University’s Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
• Certified copy of ID/passport
• Certified copy of Matric certificate
• Certified copy of degree certificate
• CV detailing work experience
What it costs
To get a breakdown of the programme fees, please visit our Fees page.
How it works
• The call centre will determine your eligibility to apply.
• Go to the Online Application page select “New Application” and follow the steps.
• Email your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Once your application has been accepted, you will receive a student number.
• Make payment for your module and send the proof of payment to email@example.com.
• Once payment reflects in the student account, registration will be administered by UWC, and you will get access to the Learning Management System.
The Learning Management System has a useful orientation module, complete this before the start date of the programme so you are sure to find your way around the online study material.
If you have been locked out of your account or the learning management system, contact us and we will help you get back in.
• If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 080 098 1219 (toll-free).
• Always provide your name, surname, student number, ID number and contact number, and give an outline of your enquiry.
• You can also visit the Contact Us page and leave us a message and we will get back to you.